KrogerFeedback – The Kroger Feedback Company launched the KrogerFeedback customer survey as a way to directly solicit input from its patrons at www.krogerfeedback.com.
Because to the fact that completing the Kroger Feedback Survey instantly enters clients into a drawing for one of five $100 to $5,000 gift cards, it is clear why this customer satisfaction survey is so well-liked and well-accepted by its patrons.
The customer has the option to purchase gift cards, food cards, etc. after the survey is successful. You can use these gifts or discounts at any Kroger store.
You can take the KrogerFeedback survey, which is run by Kroger and accessible at www.krogerfeedback.com, to earn up to 50 fuel points.
Moreover, Kroger launched KrogerFeedback, an online feedback portal. Customers can participate in the survey and feedback process on the Kroger Feedback website.
KrogerFeedback Survey Requirements
Please be aware of these requirements for accessing the www.krogerfeedback.com website.
- The very first requirement is that you will need a smartphone or Laptop with an active internet connection.
- The only two available languages are English and Spanish
- Your minimum age should be 18 years.
- You have to participate in the survey in less than 7 days after your last purchase at any Kroger Store.
You can use these bonus gasoline points in the future when you shop at Kroger. Kroger digital items that can be used to make purchases online at the website, fuel points for groceries, or gifts.
How to Take Part in www.krogerfeedback.com Survey?
- For participating in the survey KrogerFeedback, Log in at www.krogerfeedback.com
- Enter the date and time of the visit, and also enter the “Entry ID” that is listed in your purchase receipt.
- Now, you will need to answer the question that is displayed on the website.
- You have to provide your valuable ratings from 1 to 10.
- Provide overall satisfaction with Kroger during your last visit to the store.
- Evaluate cleanliness, friendliness of staff, overall environment, etc
- Also rate the availability of goods, the quality of the goods purchased, the total cost of the paid price, and the accuracy of your order.
- Did you face any problem visiting the store? Click “Yes” to write a detailed complaint about these services at krogerfeedback.com.
- Please rate your chances to visit the store again within the next 30 days.
- Also, submit some information to win the prize.
- Congratulations! You are now eligible to win the unique validation code to redeem Kroger’s 50 fuel points in balance and you have also entered the lottery to win the Kroger Gift Card balance of $ 5000.
Questions Asked in Kroger Feedback & Survey
The questions that may be posed on the official website, www.krogerfeedback.com, are shown in a sneak preview below. Please be aware that the corporation may at any time and without prior notice modify the questionnaire.
- Initially, you are asked to confirm the location of Kroger Store that you visited last time
- Now, you have to rate your shopping experience on from 1 to 5, (5 is the highest and 1 is the lowest score)
- Here, you have to rate: environment, cleanliness, and friendliness of the staff at the store.
- Now, please rate the products and items that are available at the store.
- How was the quality and the price was reasonable or not?
- Now onwards, you have to give some personalized answered based on the questionnaire.
- Please enter your Kroger Loyalty Card Number.
- Provide information like your name, address, and phone number.
- Click on the submit to finally receive your 50 Kroger Fuel points.
- You are by default entered into the lucky draw to win $5000 cash prize.
What is Kroger Fuel Points?
The two major forms of fuel points offered by Kroger Store are Kroger 50 fuel points and Kroger Bonus Fuel.
It provides Kroger gasoline points made available through the Kroger Feedback website. You can also anticipate a variety of services, and the business will give away free money as a way of saying thanks to its devoted clients by giving them the opportunity to participate in a survey through Kroger Feedback. Everyone who wins the tournament is eligible to receive the $5,000 cash prize, while everyone else will receive gift cards and 50 fuel points.
Yet the ultimate goal of the Kroger Corporation isn’t to give out free fuel points; it’s to maintain a high level of customer happiness and deliver a top-notch service. The business just launched this competition to pique the interest of its devoted patrons and to gather insightful feedback for enhancing services at all Kroger Shops.
Kroger Feedback Customer Service
Please don’t be afraid to contact our customer service support team if you experience any issues using the KrogerFeedback.com survey.
1-800-576-43770 is a toll-free number.
8 AM to Midnight EST, Monday through Friday.
Sunday and Saturday: 9:30 AM to 8 AM EST