Aldi poll: www.tellaldi.us Customers who take the online Tell Aldi US poll at www.tellaldi.com and share their shopping experiences can win a $100 Aldi gift card.
Also, let Aldi US know how your poll results relate to your past shopping experiences so they can tell the business where the most important changes need to be made. So, we’ll be able to improve your shopping experience by giving you better customer service and better products.
If you want to take advantage of this offer, you must let Aldi know about your most recent shopping trip.
Go to www.tellaldi.com or www.tellaldi.us to find our survey page and tell us what you think about the company’s services and how you like to shop. Your answers to the Tellaldi poll are also very important to the process of making changes.
Process for Participation on www.tellaldi.us Survey
- You can take the Tell Aldi US poll by going to www.tellaldi.us.
- Choose the language you want to use.
- You must enter the poll code, time, and date from the receipt you got when you bought something.
- To move on, click the “next” button.
- The next step is to give honest answers to many internet questions.
- The next step is to look back on your trip to the Aldi US store and give it a score.
- Products, workers, environment, and other things at Aldi need to be rated.
- It would be great if you could answer each question in the Aldi US poll in an honest way.
- You’ll also need to add your own contact details.
- To enter the tell Aldi US contest, you must give your name, email address, and other information about how to reach you.
- Make sure you’ve thought of everything.
- Make sure all of your information is correct so you don’t have any trouble getting your gift.
- After giving all the information needed, click “Submit” to finish the poll.
- You can now enter the poll for a chance to win the $100 Aldi gift card that was a prize.
Rules and Regulations of www.tellaldi.us Survey
- You are not needed to buy something from their shop.
- The person who buys it must live in one of the fifty US states.
- Only one survey form can be filled out per buy receipt.
- People over the age of 18 are not allowed to buy.
- The customer can only win one prize per home and application every 90 days.
- The sweepstakes deal can be signed up for once a month.
- It is not possible to give or trade gifts for cash.
- Consumers’ applications that aren’t complete won’t be considered.
- The winner is responsible for taxes and other costs.
- A member of staff tells Aldi that they did not win the coupon contest.
About the Aldi Company
Aldi, one of the biggest grocery stores, is owned by two German families. They own and run more than 10,000 shops in almost 20 different countries. Karl and Theo Albrecht opened up the store.
In 1913, Essen, the mother of Karl and Theo, opened a small store there. This was the beginning of the Aldi Store.
After a few years, Karl took over F.W. Judt’s grocery shop. After taking over their mother’s business, the brothers finally each opened their own store. By 1950, they had each opened about 13 shops in the Ruhr Valley.
Related Tags: www.tellaldi.us